Apps and Clubs I Recommend to Parents to be and Parents!

Apps/websites/clubs I recommend to pregnant people and mummy's (or daddies) 


C&G baby club
Even if you don't give your baby cow and gate you should sign up to the cow and gate club! It's easy and free and you get lots of helpful bits! I think sma/aptamil have similar sites but these are the best and I give Rosie C&G anyway. You get a welcome pack with lots of helpful info when you join, and a free cuddly cow toy! There's so much helpful info on the website as well as contact numbers/emails and even whatsapp. I've messaged the C&G team a few times in the early days and it's so helpful!! I also recently got their weaning pack which gave me loads of info and some money off coupons!! Before the birth they sent me a hospital bag packing list and a little card saying good luck. I think it's great! 

I don't buy pampers all the time but when I do (usually when there on offer) you can keep the receipt and scan it on the app with your phone camera and it gives you points! You get bonus points for joining and when you get enough you can pick a free gift of your choice! (Magazine subscriptions, books, pampers vouchers) You don't get a lot of points for each one but it's a nice little incentive as I think pampers know there's so many cheap nappies that are so good these days (okay it would probably be cheaper to buy the cheap nappies and get the magazines myself but I still enjoy it! And after all pampers are still top.) 
HomePage


Okay I don't use this any more but when I was pregnant I loved seeing what weird and wonderful thing my baby was in relation to size wise. They have categories of things you can pick (animals, toys, bakery) so I just found it fun to know when my baby was an Xbox controller or a croissant. Oh I sometimes read the helpful info too! Win win. 
Image result for boots parenting club
I've always shopped at boots and always loved my advantage card. The points seem to build up nice and quick and I just love free make up!! So when I was pregnant you can join the 'parenting club' which gives you even more points and vouchers for baby things! I get my coupons through the post for me (lipstick, etc) and then I get a whole other pack of coupons from the parenting club (nappies etc) which I love, and these are usually the most used! Some offers are better than others, I got a free mam bottle and breast pads once completely free or 25% of the mini club clothes (some of the best ever baby clothes) to name some of the good ones!! I also just got a free Ella's kitchen weaning book and trainer bottle at six months! Free stuff! Why wouldn't you?! 

5.) Mumsnet

Mumsnet logo
I debated putting this on the list. I joined but that really is not essential. You just need to be aware of this website. If you've ever googled anything on parenting chances are you've already been made aware, and if you've never googled then well done, your much stronger than me! Sometimes it can be a blessing to hear people's views/advice on things and sometimes it can make you worry even more so just be assured that not everyone on their knows everything  and all babies are different. You can get some helpful real life tips and know other mums are going through the same things. I just to spend all night searching through posts about wind and colic etc and there was some things such good burping techniques and trying a new milk that helped me.

No comments